Analyst Credential Exam Preparation

Hi , 

I want to start preparation for Analyst Credential exam. But i don't know where i can collect tutorials for this or any sample questions which will help to exact course content.

If anyone has nay idea about this than please let me know.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to sauravk
    No; that would entirely defeat the object of a certification and even asking for such a resource might be considered an attempt to cheat the exam.
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to sauravk
    Hi Saurav, credentials are meant for testing your understanding about the particular course / contents.

Hence its always recommend to understand the concept rather than remembering that. It's not only about Analyst certification instead for any exam, you shouldn't depend upon these dumps because in such cases you are restricting your knowledge within the fixed content boundary, which is never a good idea.

And it's obvious asking for such resources can be treated as cheating the exam and cracking it. And it's never a good idea.

As other practitioner have mentioned, you should go through the Analyst training videos under Appian academy as well as the Appian documentation, that will be good enough to have good understanding about the Analyst certification. And this will also help you to increase your understanding in Appian.