Analyst Credential Exam Preparation

Hi , 

I want to start preparation for Analyst Credential exam. But i don't know where i can collect tutorials for this or any sample questions which will help to exact course content.

If anyone has nay idea about this than please let me know.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi sauravk,

I strongly believe that watching Analyst training videos is more sufficient.No need to worry about the analyst credential exam.By the way exposing analyst exam questions at this place is not recommended.And more over in addition to analyst videos you must also go through with the agile terminologies such as (sprint, product owner, scrum master etc etc)which is also available in Appian academy.Finally good luck for your exam.
    link: academy.appian.com/.../index

Thanks,
    ravalik
  • Hi sauravk,

I strongly believe that watching Analyst training videos is more sufficient.No need to worry about the analyst credential exam.By the way exposing analyst exam questions at this place is not recommended.And more over in addition to analyst videos you must also go through with the agile terminologies such as (sprint, product owner, scrum master etc etc)which is also available in Appian academy.Finally good luck for your exam.
    link: academy.appian.com/.../index

Thanks,
    ravalik
Children