How to Get the form (Interface) under 'Actions' Tab

Hello,

I have created a form and connected the form to the Process model. I have also launched the from in the site (As shown below).

Now I fill in the data and 'Submit' the form it says 'Action completed successfully'. Then I get a link to open in the Tasks, and I get all the forms to be submitted under the Tasks (as shown below)

But I don't see my Form (Interface) in the Actions Tab (as shown below) though I could find others, In fact I have also launched my interface along with process model in Site.   

Hence, Can anyone please recommend how do I get my Form (interface) under Actions.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    The Actions Tab isn't intended to house individual forms per se, but rather is geared towards allowing a user to launch a new instance of a process model where no prior context is needed (ie it doesn't need to be run against a particular record, or the user will select the pertinent info during). Any user input tasks within that process model (and their accompanying interfaces) will be shown when that action is executed.

To configure a particular process model as an available Action in the Actions Tab, you would need an application package which you plan to publish, and in that application the configuration menu "Application Actions" can be configured with the process model and desired action name. You can learn more about that in various Appian documentation locations, one of which is here: docs.appian.com/.../creating-applications.html
    Certified Lead Developer
    The Actions Tab isn't intended to house individual forms per se, but rather is geared towards allowing a user to launch a new instance of a process model where no prior context is needed (ie it doesn't need to be run against a particular record, or the user will select the pertinent info during). Any user input tasks within that process model (and their accompanying interfaces) will be shown when that action is executed.

To configure a particular process model as an available Action in the Actions Tab, you would need an application package which you plan to publish, and in that application the configuration menu "Application Actions" can be configured with the process model and desired action name. You can learn more about that in various Appian documentation locations, one of which is here: docs.appian.com/.../creating-applications.html
Children
No Data