How can we publish a 'process model' once for all as 'Save'

Hello,

I have created a process model, connected to a CDT & interface. I'm able to insert and retrieve the input data also. Though when ever I want to insert a data into the form, I have to get into the 'process model' 'Validate', 'Save and Publish'. Only then if I insert the data into the form I'm able to retrieve the data. thus is there any alternative that without 'Save and Publish' every time I should be able to retrieve data.

Thank You.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hi nellorea0001,

1)  You have to configure an action for your published process model, so that you can directly view your action in "Actions" tab in

tempo, by searching for application name in left pane, so that it can sort out for each application actions.

2) In your process model configure Activity chaining between node to node so that when you open the Action you can view the form

directly there only, rather than going to task tab in tempo.

Thanks,

Krishna.

Certified Senior Developer

Hi nellorea0001,

1)  You have to configure an action for your published process model, so that you can directly view your action in "Actions" tab in

tempo, by searching for application name in left pane, so that it can sort out for each application actions.

2) In your process model configure Activity chaining between node to node so that when you open the Action you can view the form

directly there only, rather than going to task tab in tempo.

Thanks,

Krishna.

Children
No Data