How can we publish a 'process model' once for all as 'Save'

Hello,

I have created a process model, connected to a CDT & interface. I'm able to insert and retrieve the input data also. Though when ever I want to insert a data into the form, I have to get into the 'process model' 'Validate', 'Save and Publish'. Only then if I insert the data into the form I'm able to retrieve the data. thus is there any alternative that without 'Save and Publish' every time I should be able to retrieve data.

Thank You.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Nellorea,

Yes, another possibility i.e., you can apply action on process model and you can see action tab in tempo. If you want to apply action then need to follow the below steps.

1. From the Settings Menu, click Application Actions.
    2. In the Actions dialog, click New Action, and then complete the following:
      • For Display Label, type My First Action
      • For Description, type This is a sample description
      • For Process Model, use the picker to select AT My First Action
    3. Click Save Actions
    4. We need to publish the application before we will be able to see the action in Tempo:
      • From the Settings Menu, click Publish Application.
  • Hi Nellorea,

Yes, another possibility i.e., you can apply action on process model and you can see action tab in tempo. If you want to apply action then need to follow the below steps.

1. From the Settings Menu, click Application Actions.
    2. In the Actions dialog, click New Action, and then complete the following:
      • For Display Label, type My First Action
      • For Description, type This is a sample description
      • For Process Model, use the picker to select AT My First Action
    3. Click Save Actions
    4. We need to publish the application before we will be able to see the action in Tempo:
      • From the Settings Menu, click Publish Application.
Children
No Data