Task report

Hi All,

I have one requirement, where i have one task report and now some additional columns needs to be added to that which i can't achieve this by task report so i created report for process model so i can access pv variables but here the problem is,

i don't have all the variables in my process model so i was fetch what i required remaining in interface while displaying my task report grid , but the thing is i need to provide filter to them which variables i am actually not fetching from report so i can't provide filters ,

So now is this good practice to fetch the data again in interface while displaying or adding this variables in process model and fetching them in process model is better ? where if i add this in process model i can give filters as well .

and one more question is task report created for process model is slower than task report created for one user?

Thanks,

Bhargavi 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Bhargavi,

I would suggest to fetch your task report data in process model and at the end refer single report(Process Report). It will reduce your complexity, improve performance of interface and also you will be able to achieve filter functionality. '

I am not very sure about performance difference between Process Report and Single user report, but logically thinking i assume there wouldn't be much difference in terms of performance as in both the cases filter is gonna apply in back end of report generation.

Regards,
    Simple Shah

• Hi Bhargavi,

I would suggest to fetch your task report data in process model and at the end refer single report(Process Report). It will reduce your complexity, improve performance of interface and also you will be able to achieve filter functionality. '

I am not very sure about performance difference between Process Report and Single user report, but logically thinking i assume there wouldn't be much difference in terms of performance as in both the cases filter is gonna apply in back end of report generation.

Regards,
    Simple Shah

Children
No Data