Version Upgrade

Hello Appian Experts,

I have to upgrade one application from older version to version 18.3

Please help me with the prerequisites which are required during version Upgrade and what all steps I need to follow to do the same.

Also let me know the what all commonly occurring problem during upgrade and there remedy.

Regards,

Gaurav Singh

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Gaurav !

1. Go through the release notes of older version(which you are migrating from) and 18.3 and have a look on the deprecated & removed features/functions/smart services.

2.Hope you will not be using any one of deprecated / deleted features as in old version, and if so then you need to upgrade your code / configuration.

3.Once the upgrade is done, perform End-to-End testing of every application in 18.2 environment to make sure that the applications are not impacted.

Please refer the Migration guide and it is very useful to apply the upgrade. Here is the link.
    forum.appian.com/.../all

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Ravi.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Gaurav !

1. Go through the release notes of older version(which you are migrating from) and 18.3 and have a look on the deprecated & removed features/functions/smart services.

2.Hope you will not be using any one of deprecated / deleted features as in old version, and if so then you need to upgrade your code / configuration.

3.Once the upgrade is done, perform End-to-End testing of every application in 18.2 environment to make sure that the applications are not impacted.

Please refer the Migration guide and it is very useful to apply the upgrade. Here is the link.
    forum.appian.com/.../all

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Ravi.
Children