Best way to change name of a group?

Which option is better from the following?

• Change it in Group's Properties or
  • Change it is using process model

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

AFAIK both methods will have the same result.  So the real question would be if there's any particular reason to do it via a process model.  The reasons for this would vary, off the top of my head though, possibilities could include needing to change a group name procedurally on some recurring basis, and/or in a utility designed to let some front-end users (i.e. basic users but with elevated priveleges) to either change the group name or change something else where the group name should follow.

Certified Lead Developer

AFAIK both methods will have the same result.  So the real question would be if there's any particular reason to do it via a process model.  The reasons for this would vary, off the top of my head though, possibilities could include needing to change a group name procedurally on some recurring basis, and/or in a utility designed to let some front-end users (i.e. basic users but with elevated priveleges) to either change the group name or change something else where the group name should follow.

Children
No Data