document is not upload

Hi Guys 

I'm trying to upload the file trough site but it not working !

Any suggestion appreciate !

Thanks 

Devid

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

1) The only officially supported place to upload files is in a User Input Task within a Process Model, as the upload will not actually occur until the user submits the form.  Where are you using the attached SAIL code?  You say "through site" but that doesn't tell me much..

2) More detail than "it's not working" would also be needed to help you troubleshoot

3) As an aside, when you post pages-long code like this, Community has a neat feature called the Code Box ("Insert" --> "Insert Code") where you can paste SAIL code and whatever other long stuff you like, and it'll not only preserve formatting and indentation, but also prevent the post or comment from growing so long that it's hard to read (see above).

Certified Lead Developer

1) The only officially supported place to upload files is in a User Input Task within a Process Model, as the upload will not actually occur until the user submits the form.  Where are you using the attached SAIL code?  You say "through site" but that doesn't tell me much..

2) More detail than "it's not working" would also be needed to help you troubleshoot

3) As an aside, when you post pages-long code like this, Community has a neat feature called the Code Box ("Insert" --> "Insert Code") where you can paste SAIL code and whatever other long stuff you like, and it'll not only preserve formatting and indentation, but also prevent the post or comment from growing so long that it's hard to read (see above).

Children