How to display set of questions based on section name in grid?

Certified Associate Developer

I have a series of questions categorized into sections, and I want to present these questions in a grid based on their respective section names. Additionally, I need to store the answers for these questions in a separate table. How can I accomplish this?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Senior Developer

Hi , You can store those questions and answers according to the category in a table for example

and extract the necessary info into the grid or sections, according to your necessity . For that Initially you can use CDT -> DB  OR you can use Record Type.

if you want to store Answers in another table , create another table for "answers" based on the Q_ID and while inserting data into answers table , you have to store your Q_ID as well to map with the question.

• +1
    Certified Senior Developer

Hi , You can store those questions and answers according to the category in a table for example

and extract the necessary info into the grid or sections, according to your necessity . For that Initially you can use CDT -> DB  OR you can use Record Type.

if you want to store Answers in another table , create another table for "answers" based on the Q_ID and while inserting data into answers table , you have to store your Q_ID as well to map with the question.

Children