Child elements of 1-M relationship are not populating in target,while saving an output expression

Hi

I had CDT structure with one to many relationship, something like this

Parent Data (P:PD1,PD2,PD3,PC)

Child Data (C:CD1,CD2,CD3)

Realtionship (PD1,PD2,PD3,PC-CD1,CD2,CD3)

In PV I can see the relationship structure, but when I tried to save an Output Expression in child element ( P.PC.PD1), I didn’t see full nested structure in target. Its showing there is relation but elements of child table is not populating) instead of element its showing PC(P?list) (highlighted in yellow)

I had also clear the cached and check and check with other browser.

TIA

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer
    As per my understanding, you might have modified the XSD for establishing One to Many relationship between 2 CDT's (Tables), can you cross check the XSD once again, is that properly configured.

It should be something like
    ====================================================================================================
    <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="childId" type="tns:ChildCDT">
    <xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">@OneToMany(cascade=CascadeType.ALL, indexed=false)</xsd:appinfo>
    </xsd:annotation>
    </xsd:element>
    ====================================================================================================
    If the XSD is correctly configured then to debug the issue, try creating a Dummy interface, Add a rule Input of this CDT, now have some fields and try saving the fields values into the foreign Key CDT, i mean to say is , ri!parentCDT.childCDTNo.firstName, ri!parentCDT.childCDTNo.lastName etc..
    Can you check are these fields populating in interface or not, are you still getting CDT?list ...?