Records tab filter?

I noticed that on the Records tab in the left column there is an "All" filter.  Is there a way to create filters in the Records tab or is this used for another purpose?  The reason that I am asking is that we are in the process of migrating to Tempo and would like to have some sort of way to organize/categorize the records that we are going to create.  Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    I feel, there is no use of "All" filter under Record Tab, because that is needed only when we have something else to filter the records, where again we want to see all the Records, so in such cases we need to have this option.

But as i am unable to find any configuration to add more number of Record Tab filters, i feel that's (All) of no use.
    Certified Lead Developer
    I feel, there is no use of "All" filter under Record Tab, because that is needed only when we have something else to filter the records, where again we want to see all the Records, so in such cases we need to have this option.

But as i am unable to find any configuration to add more number of Record Tab filters, i feel that's (All) of no use.
Children
No Data