CDT acts like Text in Record List Feed

Hello guys,

I try to build an app with process based records. I created data type for Person and access it in Record List Feed title like rf!Person.name... Everything worked fine at that moment.

Then I had to update data type of Person. Process model worked fine and i was able to create new person without any problem.

Problem arises when I tried to open Record type in tempo. See attached error.jpg (first picture)
So I went to Appian Designer and try to figure out what the problem is. I'm using Feed record list with expression in picture feed.jpg (second pic). So I tried to change rf!Person.name in line 10 to rf!Person. Record type view in tempo was working now, see noerror.jpg (third pic). Problem is, that rf!Person is now Text type, not Person type and I have no idea why. I looked into Runtime Data, into process and Person is type Person so everything should work correctly, see process.jpg (fourth pic).

Summary view is working fine, even if there is rf!Person passed, so I assume that there is error somewhere in Record List.

Have you ever encountered such a problem? Or could you write me what I'm doing wrong?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children