How to show MS SQL Server table values in Record List ?

I have created a connection from Appian to MS SQL Server Database and tables. I have a user input form. When user fills the form data goes into 3 different table of a MS SQL Server Database (say ABC). How can i create or write query to show all the table values that i have in MS SQL Server on a page in the form of Grid Record List ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Purp1852,
    Create a view which returns the data from 3 tables in your database, and then use query database smart service to retrieve the data from view. Now create a CDT with the same number of columns then publish the CDT to data store, now you can use query entity to retrieve the data from particular entity.

For displaying the data in grid you need to use grid layout with a!forEach() function in your page.

Thanks,
    Santosh.
  • Hi Purp1852,
    Create a view which returns the data from 3 tables in your database, and then use query database smart service to retrieve the data from view. Now create a CDT with the same number of columns then publish the CDT to data store, now you can use query entity to retrieve the data from particular entity.

For displaying the data in grid you need to use grid layout with a!forEach() function in your page.

Thanks,
    Santosh.
Children