We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Generic JDBC Exception

Hi all,

While trying to open search screen I am seeing the below error message.

'Could not open JPA EntityManager for transaction; nested exception is javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection'

I checked for AppianBusinessDS connection and it looks fine.

Can someone please let me know how to move forward with this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi  there are many factors which leads to this Exception while working with JPA, those are:
    -> When your DB url is incorrect/mismatched
    -> When your DB driver class name is incorrect/mismatched
    -> When you have configured for max-pool-size are used up and wait time for getting it (hoping that something gets returned into pool) has expired. So in such case try increasing max-pool-size to something bigger as per the number of Concurrent users (or) time taking to perform transaction (if any).

Hope this will help you.

Certified Lead Developer

Hi  there are many factors which leads to this Exception while working with JPA, those are:
    -> When your DB url is incorrect/mismatched
    -> When your DB driver class name is incorrect/mismatched
    -> When you have configured for max-pool-size are used up and wait time for getting it (hoping that something gets returned into pool) has expired. So in such case try increasing max-pool-size to something bigger as per the number of Concurrent users (or) time taking to perform transaction (if any).

Hope this will help you.

Children
No Data