Cascade Mapping in CDT not working as expected

Hi,

I am trying to create a nested CDT and I have selected the option for "Updates to a parent value should also update associated child value(s)", but when I check the child table relationship after publishing the datastore I see the constraint mapping as "RESTRICT" when the expected behavior is "CASCADE".

XML Definition Dump :

<xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="Allegiances" type="tns:IAF_Character_Details_Allegiances">
<xsd:annotation>
<xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">@OneToMany(cascade=CascadeType.ALL, indexed=false) @JoinColumn(name="id")</xsd:appinfo>
</xsd:annotation>
</xsd:element>
<xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="Books" type="tns:IAF_Character_Details_Books">
<xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">@OneToMany(cascade=CascadeType.ALL, indexed=false) @JoinColumn(name="id")</xsd:appinfo>
<xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="TVSeries" type="tns:IAF_Character_Details_TVSeries">
<xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="PlayedBy" type="tns:IAF_Character_Details_PlayedBy">

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible