Write to Database node erroring out.

Hello All,

I have a write to database node that is erroring out and cannot figure out why. The error is as follows...

type=REV_organization (id=11692)] (data store: Reviewer Tables). Details: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not insert: [REVOrganizationDT6093]: java.sql.SQLException: Field 'ORGANIZATION_ID_PK' doesn't have a default value Data: TypedValue[it=11692,v={3241,...

What is strange is that the CDT I am attempting to save has a value for that field ORGANIZATION_ID_PK as you can see in the error itself it is set to 3241. So, I can rule out that it is trying to save a <NULL>. The CDT's XML for that column is defined as @Id @GeneratedValue @Column(name="ORGANIZATION_ID_PK") but it already has a value of 3241 so it shouldn't need an auto generated value, and the column in the database is set up as a INT(11), primary key, with the default set to "None".

I've checked the Jboss logs and there are no more details into what the error is than what I've provided above.

In short I'm trying to save a numerical value of 3241 to a column and it's erroring out and telling me that column has no default value.

I'd appreciate if anyone had anymore insight into this issue.

Thanks,

Brenden

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data