How to get value from datasubset passed in process model using a!startProcessLink() function

Certified Associate Developer

Hello,

I working on an issue where I have a requirement to start a process model from interface which consists of start form. I have a array containing list of values like 

local!keyValue: "Name:xyz;age:50,position:Development"

Now the interface form which is configured as an start form in the process model has 3 fields i.e. Name,age and position. I want to pass the value available in "local!keyValue" array variable to this process model. As "local!keyValue" is an array I don't have any alternative to pass the available values in the key/value format, Such that processs model would receive Name as "xyz", age as "50" and position as "Development". What i'm doing is I'm converting the array into datasubset and than trying to send the value but its not working as well. Below is the code I'm using to start a process model when user clicks on a link

with(
local!datasubset:todatasubset(local!mergeIndex,local!pagingInfo),
a!gridField(
totalCount: 10,
columns:{
a!gridTextColumn(
label:"List of links for testing",
field:"uri",
data:index(local!datasubset.data,"uri",{}),

links:a!forEach(
items:index(local!datasubset.data,"uri",{}),
expression:a!startProcessLink(
label:fv!item,
processModel: cons!detailsConst,
processParameters:{
datasubset:todatasubset(rule!splitVal2(
val2:index(local!val2,fv!index,{})
))
}
)
)
)
},
value:local!pagingInfo
)
)

I'm using below expression to capture the value sent from the above code

a!textField(

label:"Name",

value:index(ri!datasubset,"Name",{})

)

Can someone please assist me on this and let me know if i'm missing something? Thanks in advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to Josh
    Hi Josh,

The additional attributes are already configured. When I'm just printing the value of ri!datasubset it executes fine and give me the below result

[startIndex=1, batchSize=-1, sort=, totalCount=3, data=Name:xyz; age:50;position:Development, identifiers=1; 2; 3]

but when I'm using index(ri!datasubset.data,"Name",{}) it simply came up blank
Children