Is there any way to delete CDT's which are not in application but exists in Environment at once across all environments?

Hi All,

I have some CDT's (in all environments DEV/TEST/STAGE/PROD) which were used previously and now I no longer require those CDT's. So I have used "Remove From APP" option to remove those CDT's from the application and so it reflects same across all the environments when I export the application. Now I see those CDT's as high risk in Appian Health Check affecting some performance issues since those were just removed from application but exists still in environment (under System --> Data Management --> Data Types) and wanted to delete them permanently from the system. I have deleted them from DEV environment manually going through System tab.

My question is If I want to delete those unwanted CDT's from system, do I have to access each environment manually and go through System tab--> Data Management in order to delete those CDT's  or is there any other way?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi you can follow below mention steps to remove this object from server/environment:

1. Navigate to /design
    2. Drill down over your application
    3. Click on add existing objects
    4. Under other objects field, enter your CDT name
    5. Add it to your application
    6. Select this CDT (click on its corresponding checkbox selection)
    7. Click on delete and confirm the confirmation screen

This will delete the object from the environment.

Note: before deletion, make sure to check it's dependents.

Hope this will help you
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi you can follow below mention steps to remove this object from server/environment:

1. Navigate to /design
    2. Drill down over your application
    3. Click on add existing objects
    4. Under other objects field, enter your CDT name
    5. Add it to your application
    6. Select this CDT (click on its corresponding checkbox selection)
    7. Click on delete and confirm the confirmation screen

This will delete the object from the environment.

Note: before deletion, make sure to check it's dependents.

Hope this will help you
Children
No Data