Type mapping annotation is invalid: Repeated column in mapping for entity

Hi all, I am getting the following error when trying to create a Data Store Entity in a Data Store. I am not sure what is causing the error. Any ideas how I can find the repeated column (if this is the problem)?

My XSD for the CDT can be downloaded here: expirebox.com/.../a237161edac0d5ed0703e7347fb3b588.html

Below is a screenshot of the error in the Data Store:

Thank you,

Morné

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There might be a copy paste problem in XSD, the error is clearly stating that "tcfhsmsrsnplcfrvltngcstmrnd" has been mapped twice. You can just check with the help of ctrl+f to find the repeated mapping for that column.

if you still want to map the two cdt fields for the same column you need to mention as Insertable="false" and updatable="false".
    If you still cannot to figure it out, please attach the XSD we will try to help you.
  • There might be a copy paste problem in XSD, the error is clearly stating that "tcfhsmsrsnplcfrvltngcstmrnd" has been mapped twice. You can just check with the help of ctrl+f to find the repeated mapping for that column.

if you still want to map the two cdt fields for the same column you need to mention as Insertable="false" and updatable="false".
    If you still cannot to figure it out, please attach the XSD we will try to help you.
Children