Export Data Store Entity to Excel/CSV smart service issue with text formatting

This node is removing all the text/font format which were provided through Excel Template.

Could anyone please advice what can be the best way to use this smart services as well as retain text formatting provided in excel template?

FYI, I'm using this smart services specifically to rename the excel sheets at run-time.

Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Now that Export CDT to Excel has been deprecated from the Excel Tools plug-in (for reasons not yet given), I'm in a real bind. The latest version of this node was the only one I know of which provided the ability for Word Wrap to be retained in the exported version of the document - all other Excel generators I've tested overwrite word wrap even when set in advance. If anyone has any tricks for this, I'd be all ears.

I wish I could use Export DSE to Excel, but the fact that it can't use a template document makes it nearly useless to me - every single report I've been required to build in the past needs to have pre-formatting determined via a template document.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Now that Export CDT to Excel has been deprecated from the Excel Tools plug-in (for reasons not yet given), I'm in a real bind. The latest version of this node was the only one I know of which provided the ability for Word Wrap to be retained in the exported version of the document - all other Excel generators I've tested overwrite word wrap even when set in advance. If anyone has any tricks for this, I'd be all ears.

I wish I could use Export DSE to Excel, but the fact that it can't use a template document makes it nearly useless to me - every single report I've been required to build in the past needs to have pre-formatting determined via a template document.
Children
No Data