Database column names mismatch with CDT field names

I have a CDT with field names having underscore in it (Eg. "first_name"). But when I am trying to create a table, the underscores are not coming in column names of database table. I need exactly the same names(with underscore). Is there any possible way to get it?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,

It is default, whenever we create tables directly from the CDT without editing the CDT xsd. It removes the underscore(_) and always in lower case column names.

If you want the exact same name then after creating the CDT, download the CDT xsd and edit it as Adtiya has suggested :

<xsd:element name="First_Name" nillable="true" type="xsd:string">

<xsd:annotation>

<xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">@Column(Name="First_Name",length=10)</xsd:appinfo>

</xsd:annotation>

</xsd:element>

Regards

Abhay

• Hi,

It is default, whenever we create tables directly from the CDT without editing the CDT xsd. It removes the underscore(_) and always in lower case column names.

If you want the exact same name then after creating the CDT, download the CDT xsd and edit it as Adtiya has suggested :

<xsd:element name="First_Name" nillable="true" type="xsd:string">

<xsd:annotation>

<xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">@Column(Name="First_Name",length=10)</xsd:appinfo>

</xsd:annotation>

</xsd:element>

Regards

Abhay

Children
No Data