Modify Data of other application from Appian

Hi All

I have requirement to modify / insert data in  oracle table  from Appian , Please guide me how I can do this ? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Shrirang

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello,

You have to add that database in Admin console >Integration>data Source in every environment you want. After adding that data source in your Appian, You can do whatever you want to do with the data base depend on your security and the points you have to keep in mind are :-

1.When u create the CDTs you have to provide the namespace of that particular data source you added.

2. Also when you have to create data store, you will get 1 dropdown field which contain all the data sources name your Appian(Means All data sources in the Admin console you added) is connected to, from there you have to select the require data source.

3.When you deploy data stores in higher environment then you have to publish it by selecting the data source from the dropdown.

docs.appian.com/.../Appian_Administration_Console.html

In the documentation of Admin console you can read about how to add data source? and other points also.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks
    Sahil
  • Hello,

You have to add that database in Admin console >Integration>data Source in every environment you want. After adding that data source in your Appian, You can do whatever you want to do with the data base depend on your security and the points you have to keep in mind are :-

1.When u create the CDTs you have to provide the namespace of that particular data source you added.

2. Also when you have to create data store, you will get 1 dropdown field which contain all the data sources name your Appian(Means All data sources in the Admin console you added) is connected to, from there you have to select the require data source.

3.When you deploy data stores in higher environment then you have to publish it by selecting the data source from the dropdown.

docs.appian.com/.../Appian_Administration_Console.html

In the documentation of Admin console you can read about how to add data source? and other points also.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks
    Sahil
Children
No Data