Hi , i have two cdts namely 'A' and 'B' wherein 'A' has

Hi , i have two cdts namely 'A' and 'B' wherein 'A' has one to many relation with 'B'.Now while showing the records of 'A' i also want to fetch the details of 'B' . How can i do that. For example if there is a field 'Name' in B and reference variable in 'A' for 'B' is 'Many' , so if i try to show 'B' by using 'Many.Name' it gives me an error saying that [Name] is a type of multiple data type . How do i show the records of B in A then ?
Thanks in advance....

OriginalPostID-83353

OriginalPostID-83353

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks sathya for the reply. My QR is fetching single value from the Database. Moreover its working fine while testing through QR or expression editor. But while using the same SAIL component over the tempo in Records. Its giving JAX error.

"com.appiancorp.co
    mmon.xml.JaxbConversionException: JAXB failure trying to convert typed value Typ
    edValue[it=744,v={{{TypedValue[it=3,v=_cId]=TypedValue[it=3,v=0]},<null>},{{{htt
    p://10.100.11.18:8080/suite/rest/a/record/latest/dcmCases/kEBzj3pNGR7_2c-xOprEV9
    g3YcFPC8ycgpMvpwaKiMS37Y-DKNENR9eAPKXSdb1HsL9K-9XAAQp3f2reL1kDjWW4g,update,,<nul
    l>,<null>}}},TypedValue[it=593,v={{<null>,{TypedValue[it=1016,v={{{TypedValue[it
    =3,v=_cId]=TypedValue[it=3,v=1__testingqueryruleinrecord_6]},<null>},Customer,,<
    null>,1,<null>,Queue Manager,<null>,<null>}]}}}],<null>,<null>,<null>}] to java
    class com.appiancorp.uidesigner.conf.CanonicalUiConfig"
  • Thanks sathya for the reply. My QR is fetching single value from the Database. Moreover its working fine while testing through QR or expression editor. But while using the same SAIL component over the tempo in Records. Its giving JAX error.

"com.appiancorp.co
    mmon.xml.JaxbConversionException: JAXB failure trying to convert typed value Typ
    edValue[it=744,v={{{TypedValue[it=3,v=_cId]=TypedValue[it=3,v=0]},<null>},{{{htt
    p://10.100.11.18:8080/suite/rest/a/record/latest/dcmCases/kEBzj3pNGR7_2c-xOprEV9
    g3YcFPC8ycgpMvpwaKiMS37Y-DKNENR9eAPKXSdb1HsL9K-9XAAQp3f2reL1kDjWW4g,update,,<nul
    l>,<null>}}},TypedValue[it=593,v={{<null>,{TypedValue[it=1016,v={{{TypedValue[it
    =3,v=_cId]=TypedValue[it=3,v=1__testingqueryruleinrecord_6]},<null>},Customer,,<
    null>,1,<null>,Queue Manager,<null>,<null>}]}}}],<null>,<null>,<null>}] to java
    class com.appiancorp.uidesigner.conf.CanonicalUiConfig"
Children
No Data