Error Importing XSD

Hello,

Kindly, please help with error below that I'm getting when creating a CDT by importing XSD.

ERROR

An error occurred while trying to save the type information to the Appian data source. No types have been imported. Cause: Type definitions could not be found in the Appian data source for the following type ids: 110 (APNX-1-4050-002)

XSD

"urn:com:appian:ps:excel:types">
  <xsd:import namespace="http://www.appian.com/ae/types/2009" schemaLocation="%7Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.appian.com%2Fae%2Ftypes%2F2009%7DSortInfo.xsd" />
  <xsd:complexType name="ExcelDataSubset">
    <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:element name="startIndex" type="xsd:int" />
      <xsd:element name="batchSize" type="xsd:int" />
      <xsd:element form="unqualified" maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="sort" nillable="true" type="a:SortInfo" />
      <xsd:element name="totalCount" type="xsd:int" />
      <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="data" type="xsd:anyType" />
      <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="identifiers" type="xsd:anyType" />
    </xsd:sequence>
  </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:schema>

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi  I believe, you haven't declare any of these properties/element as Id using @Id annotation.

Also it's a best practice to define The entity name this xsd is going to map, using @Entity annotation within this XSD. And using @Column annotation for the respective elements/Property.

Also, as i can see, element name = "sort" refers to the type SortInfo, whereas data and identifiers refers to the type anytype, and i believe these types are not available for the CDT till Appian v18.2 so you need to look into this as well.

Hence I recommend, try re-importing this xsd once you are done with these above Changes.

However may i know what's your use-case/requirement.

Certified Lead Developer

Hi  I believe, you haven't declare any of these properties/element as Id using @Id annotation.

Also it's a best practice to define The entity name this xsd is going to map, using @Entity annotation within this XSD. And using @Column annotation for the respective elements/Property.

Also, as i can see, element name = "sort" refers to the type SortInfo, whereas data and identifiers refers to the type anytype, and i believe these types are not available for the CDT till Appian v18.2 so you need to look into this as well.

Hence I recommend, try re-importing this xsd once you are done with these above Changes.

Children
  • This is for the deployment of the Excel Plugin in AppMarket. We had an older version of the plugin which we deleted along with the CDT as per the instruction. After doing so and during deployment of the new plugin we were getting the same error above. Importing the XSD actually works in all our other environments.
    A Score Level 1
    in reply to aloks0189

Unknown said:

The best way to do it!