Error Importing XSD

Hello,

Kindly, please help with error below that I'm getting when creating a CDT by importing XSD.

ERROR

An error occurred while trying to save the type information to the Appian data source. No types have been imported. Cause: Type definitions could not be found in the Appian data source for the following type ids: 110 (APNX-1-4050-002)

XSD

"urn:com:appian:ps:excel:types">
  <xsd:import namespace="http://www.appian.com/ae/types/2009" schemaLocation="%7Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.appian.com%2Fae%2Ftypes%2F2009%7DSortInfo.xsd" />
  <xsd:complexType name="ExcelDataSubset">
    <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:element name="startIndex" type="xsd:int" />
      <xsd:element name="batchSize" type="xsd:int" />
      <xsd:element form="unqualified" maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="sort" nillable="true" type="a:SortInfo" />
      <xsd:element name="totalCount" type="xsd:int" />
      <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="data" type="xsd:anyType" />
      <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="identifiers" type="xsd:anyType" />
    </xsd:sequence>
  </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:schema>

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Oliver!

I noticed the name ExcelDataSubset are you trying to move to another environment any code using the Excel Tools plugin ?

The object ExcelDataSubset comes as part of the Excel tools plugin and it is a class within the plugin.(below I added a piece of the code)

So if this is your case, please take out of your patch or application that object. And in the target environment please first make sure you have the plugin deployed.

In your post above you mentioned that the import works in all the environments , well deploying the cdt is not needed. You just need to deploy the plugin with your having that cdt imported at all. (It automatically comes as part of the plugin) so delete them and try to deploy the plugin again.

——java code —-
    package com.appiancorp.ps.exceltools.datatype;
    @XmlType(name="ExcelDataSubset", namespace=ExportableDataSubset.NAMESPACE, propOrder = {"startIndex", "batchSize", "sort", "totalCount", "data", "identifiers"})
    public class ExcelDataSubset extends DataSubset {
    ———-

Excel tools
    forum.appian.com/.../summary

I guess the answer is yes based on your previous post
    community.appian.com/.../excel-plugin-deployment-error

I hope this helps
    Jose
  • We've deleted the deprecated plugin along with the CDT as per the instruction, but we are getting the same error when we are trying to deploy the new plugin.
  • In the post I added some questions please reply to those in the other posts, if possible restar the server and share the log file, of at least the piece for the plugin been loaded
Reply Children
No Data