Issues with ImageField() in gridlayout

Certified Associate Developer

Hello,

We have a cdt of type array and on the basis of its available items, We are creating an editable grid. Inside CDT there is a column called "Image" which may contains multiple image link at a time. So I used ImageField() component and ran a loop for each item available in Image column but this results into the error which says Image component can not have more than 1 image in grid layout. Can someone please tell me what to do now?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello,

You can try using a rich text display field with a series of rich text images for the value. That should allow you to have multiple images in your cell. This will shrink your images to an icon size, but I assume that they are small since you are attempting to put them all in one cell.

If the size of the images invalidates that solution, you may need to resort to replacing the column with a list of "expand" links that would display the images for that row elsewhere on the screen when toggled.
  • Hello,

You can try using a rich text display field with a series of rich text images for the value. That should allow you to have multiple images in your cell. This will shrink your images to an icon size, but I assume that they are small since you are attempting to put them all in one cell.

If the size of the images invalidates that solution, you may need to resort to replacing the column with a list of "expand" links that would display the images for that row elsewhere on the screen when toggled.
Children