Issues with MultiArray CDT

Certified Associate Developer

Hello All,

We are receiving a CDT and based on that we need to create a grid that can allow users to add rows. Now my CDT structure is like below

CDT : {Label,Value,InputType}

Where label defines the header to be displayed and InputType is an integer value which tells about a specific input type to be selected like textfield,paragraph field,user picker and so on.

Suppose I received below cdt

{Label:"NumberOfWords",

Value:"",

InputType:1

}

Now, As we need to give the facility to add new rows, I took another cdt having two fields. Namely

GroupNumber,

Information : {Array of type CDT1}

So after receiving the cdt I transforming the contents into above cdt and accordingly displaying the rows. Everything is working fine but when user enters values into multiple fields at a quick time then those values wipped out. Can someone please tell me what should be the solution here?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to Swapna Chella
    The saveinto parameter is perfectly working. The issue happens when user inserts values into multiple fields in a quick time i.e lets say we have three dropdown fields displayed at a time, When I select value from first dropdown then it says working at the top, In between if i select values in other dropdown at that time their values wiped out and If I wait till the working message went away then it perfectly saves the value
Children
No Data