Appending of datasubsets to dispaly in grid

Hi friends, Is it possible to append two datasubsets and show it in the single grid which is total count differen? Business Case: Initially the application was task based , now client wants it to be record based. I have added the related actions. Now I want to show all the active tasks from old report ( which is from task based ), new tasks from the related actions . I am unable to do this because of the total count issue. In my old report I have 3 tasks and new report I have 6 tasks. And if suppose I give the batchsize=3 . I am getting the below error A grid component [label=“”] has an invalid value for “value” and “totalCount”. “startIndex” must not be greater than “totalCount”, but “startIndex” was 4 and “totalCount” was 3. Here is code load(local!pagingInfo: a!pagingInfo( startIndex: 1, batchSize:3 ), with( /* Fetching the datasubsets here */ local!tempData:append(index(local!datasubsetOldTaskList,"data"), index(local!datasubsetNewTaskList,"data") ), local!tempDataSubset: todatasubset( local!tempData, local!pagingInfo ))

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data