Getting group' [line 10]: Insufficient permission error

Certified Associate Developer

Hello All,

We have a code logic where we have used group() function for some specific output. Now there is a user whose account is set as basic user and whenever he tries to open the form, He is getting above error message. However, It works fine for us may be because we are admin. Can somebody tell me how to fix this issues? Thanks in advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

It sounds like the application is trying to access a group (let's call it Group A) using group() and this basic user does not have the security to access the group.

Without more information, I would check the context of the error and see if:
    1. The basic user needs to be added to a group to gain the right security to access Group A
    2. If the error is in the process model - should the group access action node be run by the designer of the process model instead of the initiator?
    3. If the user is already part of the correct groups and should be accessing Group A... does the group being accessed have the right security and visibility setup?

docs.appian.com/.../Configuring_Security_for_Groups.html

Certified Lead Developer

It sounds like the application is trying to access a group (let's call it Group A) using group() and this basic user does not have the security to access the group.

Without more information, I would check the context of the error and see if:
    1. The basic user needs to be added to a group to gain the right security to access Group A
    2. If the error is in the process model - should the group access action node be run by the designer of the process model instead of the initiator?
    3. If the user is already part of the correct groups and should be accessing Group A... does the group being accessed have the right security and visibility setup?

docs.appian.com/.../Configuring_Security_for_Groups.html

Children