How to get Data Store Entity constant information?

There is any way to get the Data Store name and entity from a data store constant?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    No, as per my understanding the only way to view the corresponding Data Store as well as Entity Name by drilling-down on the Constant manually.

Also we can check the Data Store Name in another way, by checking the Precedents of a constant.

Hence as a conclusion, you cannot get the Data Store Entity Constant information via OOTB programmatic approach unless you are not building a Custom Plugin to do so, and i wouldn't recommend to build a plugin to achieve this as long as it's a critical requirement.

Hope this will help.
    Certified Lead Developer
    No, as per my understanding the only way to view the corresponding Data Store as well as Entity Name by drilling-down on the Constant manually.

Also we can check the Data Store Name in another way, by checking the Precedents of a constant.

Hence as a conclusion, you cannot get the Data Store Entity Constant information via OOTB programmatic approach unless you are not building a Custom Plugin to do so, and i wouldn't recommend to build a plugin to achieve this as long as it's a critical requirement.

Hope this will help.
Children
No Data