Write to MDSE with conditions

Hi All,

I have a scenario where I need to write data to multiple tables under single entity.

So I thought of using wmdse

But there s no guarantee that Everytime the data will be there to write in all the mutilple tables which I am planning to write.

So based on condition how can I load the input entity data set and how can I save the stored values into respective cdt data pvs?

TiA

Harsha

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Harsha,

As Alok mentioned, if the data attribute doesn't have any value, that won't be stored into DB.

As a best practice, instead of directly calling the Write to Multiple Data Store Entity Smart Service node in the process model in which you want to update, create an utility process model (should contain Write to Multiple Data Store Entity with all the inputs given and outputs configured) and then configure that process model as a Sub Process. You can pass the required variables as parameters. Also, you can get the necessary outputs.

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks,
    Hema

• Hi Harsha,

As Alok mentioned, if the data attribute doesn't have any value, that won't be stored into DB.

As a best practice, instead of directly calling the Write to Multiple Data Store Entity Smart Service node in the process model in which you want to update, create an utility process model (should contain Write to Multiple Data Store Entity with all the inputs given and outputs configured) and then configure that process model as a Sub Process. You can pass the required variables as parameters. Also, you can get the necessary outputs.

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks,
    Hema

Children
No Data