Data Store patch error

I'm trying to patch Data Source that uses different Data Bases, from one environment to another and I get the following error:

The data store “NAME” [id=10368, uuid=_a-0000e206-0319-8000-9ba2-011c48011c48_57523] will be saved, but will not be published: The data source schema does not match the type mappings: APNX-2-4054-000{jdbc/DbName,javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name [DbName] is not bound in this Context. Unable to find [DbName]. (DataSourceException)} (APNX-2-4053-006)

How can I change the JNDI name of the import file and import the Data source successfully?

Thank you

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Susanan

From the error it seems that in the destination environment the DB name is different than the source DB name.Kindly check the datasource property (connection string) under Admin console if it points to correct DB in destination environment. 

As far as changing JNDI name of the import file is concerned so I would suggest Not to do that because if you make any changes in the downloaded package then it may change the package CRC values which may result in corrupted package. 

• Hi Prateek,

Thank you but the purpose is exactly to have different DB names between environments.

I was able to solved this by importing anyway, opening the DS, clicking on the top link for the Draft Version that was uploaded and manually changing the Data Source.

Still, I think that should be a better option than doing this every time I want to patch the data store.

Thank You

Reply Children
No Data