We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Appian 7.3 allows us to define different 'dashboard' views for a record

Appian 7.3 allows us to define different 'dashboard' views for a record type
forum.appian.com/.../Record_Design
(search for "Additional Dashboards")

These require a "visibiliy expression". I have tried both
=true
={cons!aGroupIAmIn,cons!anotherGroup}
and the link to the dashboard does not appear in the record view.

Are either of these valid visibility expressions? If they are, how can I debug why the dashboard is not displaying?...

OriginalPostID-91638

OriginalPostID-91638

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Alastair, have you checked if the expression you're executing is a valid one? Quick way to test is to make this as the definition for the default dashboard view (only for testing) and if it works as expected, you can move this to the Additional dashboard section.
    The visibility requires a boolean. I have a few example on my local and visibility of true() works. If should definitely be able to view this with Admin priv with the above said set to =true()
  • Alastair, have you checked if the expression you're executing is a valid one? Quick way to test is to make this as the definition for the default dashboard view (only for testing) and if it works as expected, you can move this to the Additional dashboard section.
    The visibility requires a boolean. I have a few example on my local and visibility of true() works. If should definitely be able to view this with Admin priv with the above said set to =true()
Children
No Data