We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Appian 7.3 allows us to define different 'dashboard' views for a record

Appian 7.3 allows us to define different 'dashboard' views for a record type
forum.appian.com/.../Record_Design
(search for "Additional Dashboards")

These require a "visibiliy expression". I have tried both
=true
={cons!aGroupIAmIn,cons!anotherGroup}
and the link to the dashboard does not appear in the record view.

Are either of these valid visibility expressions? If they are, how can I debug why the dashboard is not displaying?...

OriginalPostID-91638

OriginalPostID-91638

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Just in case it helps anyone else, we've just upgraded to 7.3 and experienced the same issue; turned out that the issue was not with visibility expression =true() which works, but that the 'Name Expression' field needs to be an expression i.e. "test" rather than simply test.

We figured this out after navigating directly to the generated URL and finding the test dashboard present, but apparently without a label.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Just in case it helps anyone else, we've just upgraded to 7.3 and experienced the same issue; turned out that the issue was not with visibility expression =true() which works, but that the 'Name Expression' field needs to be an expression i.e. "test" rather than simply test.

We figured this out after navigating directly to the generated URL and finding the test dashboard present, but apparently without a label.
Children
No Data