Unable to verify data store Entity error The data store “PLM Properties” [id=11777] was saved but cannot be published: An error occurred while trying to modify the data source schema: 'Appian.PLM_View_CapturedLockData' is not BASE TABLE;

Can anyone help me with the above error. I cannot find where the error lies and i do not have a developing background, i am new to Appian so any advise would be great.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi

Few things to consider here.

1) If this is a view, make sure the table mappings of the view are in line with that of the CDT. The verification should be successful and you need not need to publish the datastore to create the table.

2) It is very important that the table name,column name and column type of the view and that of the cdt are exactly matching.

If possible, can you post your cdt (xsd file) and the view's columns screenshot, it would be easier to debug

• Hi

Few things to consider here.

1) If this is a view, make sure the table mappings of the view are in line with that of the CDT. The verification should be successful and you need not need to publish the datastore to create the table.

2) It is very important that the table name,column name and column type of the view and that of the cdt are exactly matching.

If possible, can you post your cdt (xsd file) and the view's columns screenshot, it would be easier to debug

Children
No Data