Mapping CDT to database table with multiple primary key

There is database table with two primary keys. CDT also generated with two primary keys.

But I can't map it to data store. When try to verify and publish the data store, get

Invalid type mapping annotation found

Please correct the annotation error and re-import the data type definition   (More Info)

A type mapping annotation is invalid: identifier mapping has wrong number of columns: PMPolicyDetailDT2839 type: integer (MappingException) (APNX-2-4055-000)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I strongly recommend that you do not attempt to use composite keys. Although you might be able to find a work around to publish the data store with other JPA annotations, it is likely that you will experience unexpected behavior when querying from the database.

I'd suggest creating a synthetic column that will include a unique identifer that you can map as the primary key in Appian. Please see the documentation for more information.

• I strongly recommend that you do not attempt to use composite keys. Although you might be able to find a work around to publish the data store with other JPA annotations, it is likely that you will experience unexpected behavior when querying from the database.

I'd suggest creating a synthetic column that will include a unique identifer that you can map as the primary key in Appian. Please see the documentation for more information.

Children
No Data