Import huge CSV to Database

A Score Level 1

Hello, I have used the smart service "Import CSV to Database v5" to import a huge CSV (250.000 rows and 177MB) into a table. The problem is that it only imports part of the rows (210000 rows). Each time I debug the process model, the node finishes 2 minutes after it begins. I think it seems to be a time out of the node, and if it would last a bit more then all the rows should be written. I have searched in order to find a way to write in little groups of rows into the table in order to skip the problem of the time out but I only have found a way to do it in case the document is an excel (with the function readexcelsheet). Does anyone know how to import this huge CSV? Thank you for your time. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

If this only needs to happen once then I would do it manually using existing RDBMS tools

If this is something that needs to happen on a regular basis then I would argue that moving around that much data via CSV is not the appropriate technical solution.  An API call, a database connection, basically anything other than moving files around.

Certified Associate Developer

If this only needs to happen once then I would do it manually using existing RDBMS tools

If this is something that needs to happen on a regular basis then I would argue that moving around that much data via CSV is not the appropriate technical solution.  An API call, a database connection, basically anything other than moving files around.

Children
No Data