User filter based on multiple fields

Hi,

I'm trying to create a user filter in a record that filters a combination of 2 fields. I've tried to use a!queryLogicalExpression() inside a!recordFilterListOption() for the filter and didn't work.

Is there any other way to do this? My other option is to create an interface with this filter but i think it would be better to have it as a user filter in the record.

Thanks,

Ignacio

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

One possible way you could do it is to create a local variable of partially filtered users.  Have that update whenever the first filter is applied.  Then, create another local variable of fully filtered users that works by applying the second filter to the partially filtered list local variable.  It would be updated when either the second filter changes, or the users in the first local variable change.

Certified Lead Developer

One possible way you could do it is to create a local variable of partially filtered users.  Have that update whenever the first filter is applied.  Then, create another local variable of fully filtered users that works by applying the second filter to the partially filtered list local variable.  It would be updated when either the second filter changes, or the users in the first local variable change.

Children