Multiple action on Record List

Can we add multiple action on Record List? If Yes then how?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • We can certainly utilize Related Actions for any purpose, without needing to reference record context, but this would only show the actions when viewing individual records. Believe the OP wants multiple Record Actions to show on the top level Record view itself - and since we cannot modify any SAIL there, and the config only allows one Record Action, I do not believe this is possible - would defer to Appian.

Otherwise my suggestion would be to have one Record Action with different features within - such as "Modify List", then your process can have different functions within, such as "Add Item", "Remove Item", etc.

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Chris

Assuming we're working on a custom SAIL form as was previously mentioned, I thought we could use RecordActionField and place arbitrary related action start buttons in whatever context we like.  Alas my memory is fuzzy as I've always defaulted to startProcessLink since it's 4x more intuitive to set up, though I do certainly wish we had the flexibility to force those to open in a dialog (or, gasp, a pop-up window? like /Design does for various things?  sacreleige!)