Disable My Filters / Save Filters on a GridField backed by a Record Type

I am using a record type to back some read-only grids via a!recordData. The grids both use the same record type, but with different queryFilters passed into a!recordData. Both instances need to show the OOTB search box, but I need to disable the "My Filters" view and the "Save Filters As..." feature to avoid users getting confused. Furthermore, the application of a saved filter as default will be applied to both instances of the gridField, which is something we must avoid.

Is there a way to disable My Filters / "Save Filters As" while retaining the OOTB search box? Else I would need to build a custom search.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Appian Employee
    in reply to Wen Huynh

This is expected behavior because because saved filters are determined based on (1) the record type and (2) the combination of user filters / search used, and in this case both grids have the same values for both of those.

We don't have this on the immediate backlog, but I'll create a case to track this. One question: is it more important that they shouldn't be able to save their filters when the search is displayed, or is it more important that the same saved search shouldn't display on both grids?

Children