Refresh issue when calling a process

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

I would have a question about a refresh aspect.

I have an interface (let's call it "Form A") displaying many sub interfaces depending on many conditions.

In one of theses sub-interfaces, there is a RecordType grid and for each line I've set a RecordAction (called "Edit row") that triggers a process.

(The user has to make few clicks on different components to see that grid) 

When the user clicks on this row RecordAction, it triggers the process which displays a start form Interface (let's call it "Form B").

This "Form B" interface has 2 buttons "Cancel" and "Save" (I've set submit = true for each one). When the user clicks on the Cancel button, the process simply goes to the end node (XOR step decision is used).

If the user clicks on Save, the process store data in DB and end the node.

My question is : 

When I click on the cancel button of "Form B", how may I do, to having NO refresh of the "Form A" ?

I need the user to stay on the same grid, same sub-interface of "Form A".

It seems that the Process triggers a refresh of the last Interface displayed.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Running a process from an interface will always cause that interface to be refreshed. If the process model that is referenced by your Record Action does have an actual Start From configured, then you do not need a 'Cancel' button as the process will not be started until you hit a button that has submit: true configured. Such a form has an 'x' top right which allows it to be closed. This will not refresh your original interface.

• Running a process from an interface will always cause that interface to be refreshed. If the process model that is referenced by your Record Action does have an actual Start From configured, then you do not need a 'Cancel' button as the process will not be started until you hit a button that has submit: true configured. Such a form has an 'x' top right which allows it to be closed. This will not refresh your original interface.

Children