document deleted or not exist

Dear Team,

Interface error : document does not exist or deleted error appearing.

We have document id with us , todocument(docid) is giving us document name , but the same same documentid when we are passing to document() it is throwing the same error.

We are also not able to search document in objects using doc id. Any idea ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

There's an object existence plugin that you can utilize.  It comes with isObjectExists() function.  That's a fail-safe to keep your app going when it happens.  Next is to figure out what's seemingly randomly taking out your documents.

FEATURE REQUEST:  I think it's an important thing lacking from the current product, and really should be rolled into OOTB Appian, that is simply not crashing when you search for a document that doesn't exist, but having an actionable, understandable output, "Doc not found" or "-1" or something else that doesn't grind my program to a halt without another product to help.

Certified Lead Developer

There's an object existence plugin that you can utilize.  It comes with isObjectExists() function.  That's a fail-safe to keep your app going when it happens.  Next is to figure out what's seemingly randomly taking out your documents.

FEATURE REQUEST:  I think it's an important thing lacking from the current product, and really should be rolled into OOTB Appian, that is simply not crashing when you search for a document that doesn't exist, but having an actionable, understandable output, "Doc not found" or "-1" or something else that doesn't grind my program to a halt without another product to help.

Children
No Data