Error verifying datastore

Hi,

I made changes to the View (added a column to the view with datatype = text). Added the same definition to the CDT by adding new column with datatype=text.

When i try to verify the datastore, it is giving me the below error

The data source schema does not match the type mappings: Wrong column type in Appian.p_my_view for column fs_structure. Found: text, expected: VARCHAR(341) (APNX-2-4056-000). see below for CDT definition and view definition. There are other column exists in the view with text and it doesnt complain.

any help is appreciated.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi ,

The data store throws an error because the column data type in the view is different than what you've defined in the XSD. To overcome this you should either:

1. If that column is for sure going to capture text values, then change the columnDefinition in your XSD file to below:
      <xsd:element name="financialStructure" nillable="true" type="xsd:string">
      	<xsd:annotation>
      	  <xsd:appinfo source="YOURSOURCE">@Column(name="fs_structure", nullable=true, columnDefinition="TEXT")</xsd:appinfo>
      	</xsd:annotation>
      </xsd:element>
    2. If that column doesn't need to be a text type, you can typecast the column in your view to the defined format.

Also, I could see that all the columns have different definitions in Appian and in the database. Kindly ensure that the data type that you mention in the XSD is the same as the one in the database.

• I have a problem when importing my datastore, it does not work, it indicates that it does not find some sequences but of those sequences mentioned are not used, I need to know why it requests them.
    Where can I find all the sequences used by the system besides the cdts?

Reply Children