Direct to Record Summary after record creation

Is there any way to direct the user to a record summary page after submission (creation) of the record? We suggested a confirmation page with a recordLink, but the customer would prefer not to click another link to get there.

The only hacky way I can think of is to chain the user to the a user input task to display the record summary interface, but this means no record navigation, related actions, etc.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I also don't know of a direct way for this redirection.

As you said, we can take the user to another user input task. With the latest Appian features, we can build an interface similar to the record view. For instance, we can show related actions using the record action component, show navigation links to differentiate views, but this is somewhat time-consuming activity. 

• I also don't know of a direct way for this redirection.

As you said, we can take the user to another user input task. With the latest Appian features, we can build an interface similar to the record view. For instance, we can show related actions using the record action component, show navigation links to differentiate views, but this is somewhat time-consuming activity. 

Children