How to get a json response I also got converted to map, to be available as data source to create records?

Hi everyone!

I am working with BigQuery, and I have been able to get the response from a database I have there, the data comes in JSON format, so with a help of an Appian expert, we were able to create a dictionary to make it show from this:

to this:

Now, I need to create records based on this data, just as you can do with the spaceX exercise, where you get data from API, and make a record based on that data without storing it on a table or data base in Appian. 

So, I want to do that with this data but when I try to create a record with the dictionary I showed above, I get this error:

I guess is because I am no longer getting the response directly from the API or web service, and I'm manipulating it to create the dictionary, so I was thinking on doing an a!map function but I have not been able to succeed

Any insight onhow I can get a record to display that data?

PS. I need to have it as a record to create a user filter view, to filter some of the fields I'm getting from the response.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children