Filters on Service-Backed records not working

Hello community!

I am trying to create a filter view for my record which is a service backed record, I am not sure If I even did the process correctly as I followed the tutorial described here https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/21.3/Service-Backed_Record_Tutorial.html and it helped me getting some things done, I have now created the filters but the thing is, my data is coming from BigQuery, and this data comes in JSON but does not have the table schema, instead it comes as f(for field):[{v(as value:"Argentina",v:1,v:Jon...}]

So, I had to do a dictionary then convert into data subset by using todatasubset

Now, I have the data displaying on the service backed record as it can not be used as normal record, and I have been able to create the filters , but when I go to the site and I try to select any of the options, it does not work, it loads like it is going to change something, but it doesn't as you can see on this screenshot

As you see, the filter should give me records that have country as 'mexico' but instead, is just not doing anything

Any insights?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible