Summary view of a Record Type

Hi,

In the below Summary view of a RecordType, I have a document ID which has been uploaded using fileUploadField.  I have this saved in the database. 

Now, while showing the details, I would like to show the document name instead of id.

Can someone help on this.

When I tried like document(ri!employee2.coverletter, "name"), nothing is displaying.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Hari,

The way how you wrote your document function looks fine to me and you should be able to get the document name out of that,

Perhaps you should check your input for document id. Have you try to default a document id just to see if you can see the document name? Have you tried with your current document Id on a unnamed rule? Have you try toInteger or toDocument? In sum there are many ways to debug this situation.

It is not an answer for your question but I hope that helps you.

Regards,

Acacio B.

• Hi Hari,

The way how you wrote your document function looks fine to me and you should be able to get the document name out of that,

Perhaps you should check your input for document id. Have you try to default a document id just to see if you can see the document name? Have you tried with your current document Id on a unnamed rule? Have you try toInteger or toDocument? In sum there are many ways to debug this situation.

It is not an answer for your question but I hope that helps you.

Regards,

Acacio B.

Children