How to have Record Level Security for my Appian Application?

How to have Record Level Security for my Appian Application where it restrict some users from editing a Record via a Site URL.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • So there are potentially different levels of Record Security, depending on the requirements.

• you may opt to have some Users not even see a given record i.e. when the list of records is returned for display to the user some may not even appear (you can use the Default Filter for this purpose)
    • you may want a User to be able to see a record in the list but not see any more details (i,e. not have a link to the Summary or other views for that record)
    • you may want them to be able to see all/some of the Summary/Other views but not be able to run some/all of the available Record Actions against the record
  • So there are potentially different levels of Record Security, depending on the requirements.

• you may opt to have some Users not even see a given record i.e. when the list of records is returned for display to the user some may not even appear (you can use the Default Filter for this purpose)
    • you may want a User to be able to see a record in the list but not see any more details (i,e. not have a link to the Summary or other views for that record)
    • you may want them to be able to see all/some of the Summary/Other views but not be able to run some/all of the available Record Actions against the record
Children
No Data