Create Record Action saves to database but does not appear in grid until a Data Sync is done

I have created a simple table in the same database as aavehicle and I created a data model for the table along with CREATE and UPDATE record actions.  When I add a new record using the CREATE record action and associated UI, the data does not appear in the record List until after I run a Data Sync.  When I UPDATE a record using the UPDATE record action and associated UI, the changes are reflected immediately in the record List.  I have scrolled through all pages of the list and confirmed the new record does not appear.  If I query the database BEFORE running the Data Sync, the new record is in the database.  Any ideas why this may be happening?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi 

If the data sync is enabled, any CRUD operation using the related actions of the record will trigger the sync and data will be updated. Sometimes it fails which you can see in the sync history.

Can you try to update/ create something using the related action of the record and have a look at the sync history, If it will fail you will see the status in the data sync tab under sync history.

• Hi!  Thanks for your response.  After adding the new record through the Create record action, there is no new sync history row.  If I click the START SYNC button, the new record is returned from the database and a new row is added to the Sync History.  I expected the sync to happen immediately once I clicked the submit button when added a new record, but it is not.  It does immediately sync when I use the Update record action, but not Create.  When I add a new record, the only way I can get the  new record into the grid is to perform a manual sync.

• Hi!  Thanks for your response.  After adding the new record through the Create record action, there is no new sync history row.  If I click the START SYNC button, the new record is returned from the database and a new row is added to the Sync History.  I expected the sync to happen immediately once I clicked the submit button when added a new record, but it is not.  It does immediately sync when I use the Update record action, but not Create.  When I add a new record, the only way I can get the  new record into the grid is to perform a manual sync.

Children